Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Despereaux: Theme Song

Despereaux 15: Theme Song

OK, guys!  Time to find a theme song for each of the main characters.  I need ideas for Miggery, Roscuro, Botticelli, the Princess, and of course - Despereaux.  I chose the attached song for Despereaux.  It seemed fitting. What do you think?  You can reply with a character, song title, artist's name, and the reason for choosing that song.  If you really want to get crazy, you can try to attach the lyrics to your post.  That would be cool, too!  Song lyrics can be dangerous.  Keep it appropriate.



9 comments:

  1. I do think it fits for Desperaux and Princess pea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think you're right. The princess could be the one singing the song. What song might fit Roscuro well?

      Delete
    2. I think the song should be intense

      Delete
  2. It works very well for Desperaux

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think it great for Desperaux and Princess Pea

    ReplyDelete
  4. for Mig at one point the song could be sad then it becomes happy

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think this does fit Desperaux and Princess Pea because it is about a girl who needs a hero and the Pea is the girl and Desperaux is the hero.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes I think it could really fit in for Desperaux and pea

    ReplyDelete
  7. For Mig, I found a composer that has a pretty accurate song: Creation of Earth by Thomas Bergersen. Bergersen has other songs, if you want to look into them...

    ReplyDelete